Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, March 27, 2013



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....
  1. Yellow Cab dinner with friends before the long vacation
  2. Pure happiness on my daughter face during her graduation day
  3. Finally, Leslie agreed and decided to take Journalism in college
  4. My kind friends who understands me during my poorest moment
  5. An improvement on my running time 
  6. No more cough, colds and fever for me
  7. My husband and I have little money to spend this long weekend but still laughing about it
  8. Chocolates from my boss (I don't know what for)
  9. Our yearly 'Apocalypto' movie watching ( a Lenten tradition) 
  10. The 4-day long vacation....rest finally! Yes! 
to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.