Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....
- Yellow Cab dinner with friends before the long vacation
- Pure happiness on my daughter face during her graduation day
- Finally, Leslie agreed and decided to take Journalism in college
- My kind friends who understands me during my poorest moment
- An improvement on my running time
- No more cough, colds and fever for me
- My husband and I have little money to spend this long weekend but still laughing about it
- Chocolates from my boss (I don't know what for)
- Our yearly 'Apocalypto' movie watching ( a Lenten tradition)
- The 4-day long vacation....rest finally! Yes!
to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.