It's been an incredible week! Let us count the blessings and be thankful for the happiness....
- my Northern Mindanao vacation...a much needed break
- fulfilled my life dream of visiting Camiguin
- conquered my fear of heights via the longest zipline in Asia
- and my fear of drowning (since I'm not a swimmer) via white water rafting at Cagayan River
- and did this all without my husband, I feel braver and more confident about myself!
- Camiguin's Pastel....OMG! Delicioso!
- Leslie's doing good in school. She's a senior and graduating soon...I feel old!
- Aily and her cute antics
- my sales increasing despite of my 4-days work absence, thanks Jobelle :-)
to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.