Search

Nuffnang

Saturday 9: Brand New Me

Saturday, January 05, 2013




  1. It's a brand new year! Do you have any resolutions for 2013? Yes, I do. I have only one resolution for this year: to be more productive. My key phrase is....quality result.
  2. Dusty Springfield sand of feeling "brand new". What leaves you feeling refreshed and/or rejuvenated  Definitely a day in the spa. As in whole body scrub, massage, facial, hair spa and foot spa. Then followed by a light dinner after. All these together with friends....heaven!
  3. Dusty's given name was Mary Catherine. If you could give yourself a brand new first name, what would it be? Samantha. I fancy this name since my high school time. I find it sexy, mysterious and smart. I told myself once that if I had a daughter I would name her Samantha. I don't know what happened. I completely forgot about the name 'Samantha". My daughter's name is Leslie Anne.
  4. Actor Billy Bob Thornton has dismissed antiques, saying, "I'm creeped out by old stuff". Do you ever shop at estate sales, yard sales or second-hand stores? Or do you want everything brand new? I don't mind buying second-hand items as long as it is in its good quality appropriate for its price. I am actually a bargain shopper so this is not a problem for me.
  5. Are you sad to see the holiday decorations slowly disappear until next year? Or do you think they should come down on January 2? I hate clutters. I don't mind doing regular house arrangements or decorations. It keeps my mind fresh. So out with the Christmas decors.
  6. Do you like the picture on your photo ID? Of course, I am such a pretty girl (toinkks!). Seriously, I look good in my company ID. But I hate my SSS and passport photo.
  7. Crazy Sam shudders at the very thought of a snake. Which is your least favorite member of the Animal Kingdom? Snakes too...and frogs, rats, sharks, crocodile and horses. Yes, horses. I am afraid they will kick me every time I get near. And I throw up at the thought of horses drooling...eewww!!! uggh! 
  8. What's the most recent magazine you flipped through? My daughter's K-zone. It is lying on the floor and something about Hugh Jackman as Wolverine caught my attention. I actually read the whole thing.
  9. Do you have nice handwriting? Let's just say I prefer typing more.     



5 comments

  1. Now why didn't I think of a spa day. Damn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit that Hugh Jackman has captured my attention a time or two, also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh number 2, I could use that right now!!

    Happy New Year!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to be more productive this year too ^-^

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.