Dear Boss, Oh, how I hate you now. You are the most egotistic person I've ever met. I choose to overlook my being underpaid, unappreciated and overworked employee as oppose to your standard of 'loyalty'. Then, out of the blue you will scold me because I choose to nurse my sick daughter over a day of work. I was absent for a day but you accuse me of being an unreliable employee and no longer interested with my work. According to you I am not a 'team-player' anymore. How dare you! But I won't quit. I know you don't like me anymore and you are just finding ways to pissed me off so I would resign. Bad news for you...I am staying! And I will be a model employee until you realize how wrong you are. By that time, I am ready to leave you! Dear Work, Bring it on! Dear Boracay, I am so looking forward to seeing you again. I badly needed a change of scenery. See you in a week's time. Dear Husband, You are under probation! Dear Money, Stop playing Waldo! Dear Christmas, I am sorry but I am postponing you.
Been receiving too many disappointments lately...or is it the other way around? See, I never made it a habit of expecting too much from somebody or anybody. But it turns out that they are the ones expecting more than I can give them. A certain person even told me that I disappoint him in many ways. Well, a woman can only do so much before she looses her patience...and sanity! Still, I will try my utmost best to be the most understanding person in the whole world. It's the only thing I can afford. And if it still not enough...screw you!
Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....
- A very busy week but a less stressful one...and that rarely happen.
- Last Saturday's charity run for the Typhoon Yolanda victims...fulfilling!
- My mother's simple birthday celebration last Sunday.
- My ultimate crush, Charlie Sutcliffe, replied to my tweet! Kilig much!
- Juan Direction, Got to Believe, and Honesto....bringing smiles to my lips.
- My sister-in-law introduce me to the root crop Yacon...I am now enjoying its sweet taste and all its health benefits.
- Ed's belated birthday celebration. More foodgasm!
- Last night's Zumba session.
- Just three days after the devastation in Tacloban, our relatives who were affected were able to contact us and assure us that they're okay. Thank God! But the typhoon did not spare their homes. Well, it can be repaired. The important thing is that they are well. And every family members are pitching in for the repair of their houses.
- Excited for our Puerto Galera trip!
to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.
I received this e-mail almost three weeks ago....
And as promised, my free product arrived today!
I don't know what I did to win this. Guess, I'm just blessed. Anyways, thank you so much Neutrogena!
Dear Sleep, I miss you. Hoping to make you an acquaintance soon. Dear Crosssfit Training, Love to do your work out again. I don't mind the sore muscles, you are fun! Dear Husband, Anu na? Dear PUP-SIS, Haaiiissssstttt!!!! You keep on testing my patience. Please do better the next time, ok? Dear Leslie, Congrats for being a Dean's Lister! Keep up the good work. Mana ka talaga sa akin! Dear Super Typhoon Yolanda, Go easy on our country, I beg you. I know we Filipinos are a bunch of tough guys but from time to time we do need a break. Nevertheless, I know every Filipino will pull through this. Dear Janet Napoles, Hindi ko na din alam ang sasabihin ko sa'yo! Bahala na si Bro sa'yo! Dear Boss, Let us go home already. A storm surge is approaching! Dear Money, Playing Waldo again? Dear Condescending Officemates, F*** You! Still, I pity all of you. Envy is one of the 7 deadly sins. So, goodluck to your souls! Dear Me, You are a strong woman. No sore muscles or colds, cough and flu could tie you down on bed. Get up, there is so much you have to do. You are happy. Therefore, don't mind all the ugly creatures lurking around you. You are better than them. Definitely prettier and smarter than them. Inggit lang sila! Continue doing whatever makes you happy...you deserve it!