Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, January 30, 2013



It's been an incredible week! Let us count the blessings and be thankful for the happiness....
  1. my Northern Mindanao vacation...a much needed break
  2. fulfilled my life dream of visiting Camiguin
  3. conquered my fear of heights via the longest zipline in Asia
  4. and my fear of drowning (since I'm not a swimmer)  via white water rafting at Cagayan River
  5. and did this all without my husband, I feel braver and more confident about myself!
  6. Camiguin's Pastel....OMG! Delicioso!
  7. Leslie's doing good in school. She's a senior and graduating soon...I feel old!
  8. Aily and her cute antics
  9. my sales increasing despite of my 4-days work absence, thanks Jobelle :-)
  10. Tikoy!

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


1 comment

  1. I love your Wednesday Happy Thoughts. Great idea. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.