Search

Nuffnang

Friday Letters

Friday, January 04, 2013

Photobucket


Dear 2013, Please be good to me. I did have a good kick start of the New Year. I just hope that whatever I could get into this year, I will surpass it with flying colors. As my sole resolution goes, 'I'll be more productive'. The keyword is "quality result". Dear Boss, If you won't stop doing what you're doing I will quit! Seriously, get yourself together. Don't over react. All you are doing is making the problem worse. You said that you will let us do our own marketing strategy, why are you hounding us? And it's irritating! Stop it! Let us do our job and we will get through this. Okay? Dear Sweldo (Work Pay), Where did you go? I held you for like a couple of hours then you just slip through my fingers. I miss you already. Dear Daughter, I miss our movie time together. Hope we could go see a movie sometime with Dad. How about Les Miserables? It's showing soon. And, promise, if I find some money soon I will let you see Girls Generation's Concert at MOA. That's if I find some money before the concert. Dear Husband, I love you. I do. And thank you for being so patient. Now, all that is left to do is fix the house and move forward. Dear Hair, Why are you still brown? You should be red by now. Dear BFF's, Namely Rona and Dinah and even Emilie, I miss you girls. When is our next gimik? Aside from our CDO trip this January, of course. Dear Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller), I love your eyes. I love your lips.I love your hands. I love you. Dear Ex, MOVE ON!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.