So excited for the special screening of Maleficent at Shang Cineplex later tonight. Thanks to Nuffnang for the free invites. I will be going together with my daughter. And as she said, we get to watch the cheekbones that can cut through steel. I read somewhere that Angelina Jolie's Maleficent look was Lady Gaga inspired. Just saying.
Monday, May 19, 2014
Here's my guide on how you can be the BEST friend ever!
- Always have a listening ears and shoulders to cry on. Friendship is all about being there.
- Be trustworthy. What your friend share is for your own ears only.
- Respect each other. Know both your boundaries.
- Travel together. Create great memories.
- Be loyal. Stick up to your friend.
- Always have a helping hand ready. Help out in anyway you can.
- Always have an encouraging words to say. Never let them down.
- But be truthful always. Be realistic.
- Share laughs.
- Take a picture. It pays to have something solid to look at to when you were far from each other.
- Have a run away money ready. In case of emergency.
- Never judge. Each of us have their own reasons.
- In times of trouble always prepare an alibi for your friend.
- When your friend dies delete his/her internet history.
- Let your friend have other friends too. Never be jealous. You are not alone in this world.
- Be free to be yourself around them.
- Know their family. They are as important as your friend.
- Never fight (seriously). Resolve problems. Don't give up on your friendship.
- When you do something nice for a friend don't expect anything in return.
- A real friend calls. And with GoUnli20, it's now easy to call without a need for a prefix and it's just P20 for unli calls, 15mb of mobile surfing, and 20 texts to all networks! Kaya if you need a friend, don't call me, I'll call you!
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
I've been a fan of X-Men since college. I am a huge Storm wannabe. Therefor, I am looking forward for the return of my mutant idols on screen. Here's a peek of the movie...
And as for my own past, I have only one regret in life. That is, not finishing my college degree. I fell in love and got pregnant during my senior year in college. I never regret marrying my husband nor having a daughter at a young age. It's just that the timing is not right. If only I finished my degree I could have landed a better job, thus giving me a better salary so I could provide more for my family. Though I know that everything was meant to happen so I could learn from my mistakes. And I still have an opportunity to continue my studies. I just need to find time (and budget) for my degree. All in God's time.
For now, I am enjoying my time being a working mom. And I am looking forward to watch X-Men : Days of Future Past with my family. See you in the movies. :-)