Search

Nuffnang

Music Monday #17: Cha Cha Dabarkads

Monday, January 07, 2013



My husband and I arrive home around 3AM coming from a friend's house at Marikina. So, I am not my usual self today. I had to drink two cups of coffee just to get through lunch without falling asleep on my office desk. I'm still sleepy. I cannot function well. My office work is (surprisingly) piling. And I don't want anymore coffee. As a remedy, I listened to this. I like this song 'cause it keeps me swinging my hips even when I'm sitting. It keeps my blood pumping, my eyes open and my brain working. I imagine the little girl dancing while listening to the song. So everybody, let's do the Cha Cha Dabarkads...


6 comments

  1. WoWeeee...that one will really get your blood pumping!! Good tune!
    Happy MM!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music would surely get you energized! :) Ryza's Cha Cha dabarkads has become a huge hit in the Philippines. Her rendition of the Cha Cha is much awaited every noontime on "Eat Bulaga!" I am also a fan of this little girl. It's a good pick for Music Monday. I-promote ang sariling atin! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool song Cha cha cha makes you want to dance dance dance. Thanks for sharing . Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Upbeat - I was boogying around in my seat lol. Happy Music Monday ehms x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it very upbeat

    Just hope Ian is OK from his boogying LOL

    Have a fantabulosa week

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.