Search

Nuffnang

Turning to Religion

Thursday, January 10, 2013

I came by my boss's office desk this morning and I happen to see the book he was eagerly reading this past few days. It's Bo Sanchez's Didache 2013. This came as a surprise to me since I know that my boss is not a religious person, aside from the fact that this is the first time I saw him reading a book. Usually it's the newspaper or other business correspondence on his desk.  He admits that he rarely go to church and he's quite cynical in regards with religious matters.  I am guessing that since he had this  crisis regarding our company's tax payment that he turns into religion for guidance and help. And for me that's good.

But sometimes it's depressing to know that when a person is in his worst situation, that is the only time they turn to religion. I am not claiming to be the authority in religion. Believe me, I am far from being pious. But I never fail to pray thanks to the Lord for everything that is happening in my life. I never loose faith, and that is the most important thing. To always trust the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.