Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, January 16, 2013



Let's count our blessings for a week that's been....
  1. making ends meet, though our salary is delayed (still), we are getting through everything because of my husband
  2. cold breeze in the morning, yes it makes waking up harder (and taking a shower more 'freezingly' difficult) but this is what I miss last December
  3. a dear friend giving birth to a healthy baby girl last Friday
  4. still on my 10-days no rice diet, except for a small serving of rice pilaf from my brother last Monday night
  5. Monday night zumba at home, to burn the rice pilaf I ate
  6. Leslie helping in my housework, a miracle!
  7. our upcoming CDO trip, super excited!
  8. 'Brave' movie watching with Leslie, a mother-daughter bonding movie
  9. Gie's late birthday treat at Pizza Hut
  10. Christmas gifts from Singapore, didn't expect this honestly...kilala pa pala nila ako!

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


1 comment

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog the other day! Following you back now :) Great uplifting post, love it!

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.