Let's count our blessings for a week that's been....
- making ends meet, though our salary is delayed (still), we are getting through everything because of my husband
- cold breeze in the morning, yes it makes waking up harder (and taking a shower more 'freezingly' difficult) but this is what I miss last December
- a dear friend giving birth to a healthy baby girl last Friday
- still on my 10-days no rice diet, except for a small serving of rice pilaf from my brother last Monday night
- Monday night zumba at home, to burn the rice pilaf I ate
- Leslie helping in my housework, a miracle!
- our upcoming CDO trip, super excited!
- 'Brave' movie watching with Leslie, a mother-daughter bonding movie
- Gie's late birthday treat at Pizza Hut
- Christmas gifts from Singapore, didn't expect this honestly...kilala pa pala nila ako!
to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.