Search

Nuffnang

Friday Letters

Friday, January 11, 2013

Photobucket

Dear Cagayan De Oro Trip, You're so near and yet so far. I am super excited though I'm still out of budget. Sigh. And all this planning for the itinerary and finding the best package for the tour makes me more excited. But I'm not contributing. I have no idea about the place, the tourist spots, the hotels, etc. 'Panggulo lang talaga'. Well, Dinah and Rona can handle all of that. I just need to brace myself in case we will do the 840M-zipline ride. Afraid much! I don't even ride a simple ferris wheel in our local 'peryaan'.I don't know if I can do this kind of feat. I guess we will all find out soon. Just wait for the pictures. Dear Work, I thought you will give me a break. My boss lowered our quota but my work load is still piling up. How could it be? Well, work is work. Dear Paul, Have you noticed I called you by your first name? And not hubby or husband. Yes, I am mad. Sometimes, you are too dense and insensitive. Like today. Grrrrr! I cannot even put it into words. And I don't wanna talk to you. Today. Maybe until tomorrow.  Dear Daughter, Help please. I mean, help me with my house work. There's too many things to do with such limited time. Don't worry about your Dad. I can handle him. Dear CDO Trip Money, Where can I find you? Dear Walking Dead Series, Why are you so good! My gosh, I even dreamt of you. I woke up teary-eyed because I thought that the zombie apocalypse is upon us. And I was bitten! I felt the pain. Can you imagine that? A friend told me I watched enough horror and gore stuff I should take a break. But I can't. I simply can't. Dear Diet, What diet? :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.