Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Wednesday Happy Thoughts


Happiness is...


  1. will start watching Walking Dead Season 3 this weekend 
  2. my mom's carbonara, a sure hit with my officemates
  3. weekend eat-out with Leslie
  4. meet up with friends, the setting is somewhat unlikely... nevertheless, it's always fun being with friends
  5. new bag and new clothes c/o my husband of course
  6. office-'Be Careful With My Heart'-bonding, miss this last holiday break
  7. Aily and her cute self
  8. new e-books, will start reading tonight
  9. my first waffle 
  10. Quiapo church visits

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.