Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, March 13, 2013



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....
  1. Bonding time with Leslie and her Ninang Teng while watching Oz.
  2. Leslie's prom and her pretty dress.
  3. I am very thankful my brother only suffer minor bruises after an accident
  4. Life of Pi movie watching with my siblings last Sunday.
  5. Divergent and Insurgent books...addictive.
  6. My other (new) addiction...Pitch Perfect
  7. Pork Sisig...not helping with my weight problem.
  8. My husband being super sweet without any reason why
  9. My new cactus plant
  10. My prodigal sister-in-law returns (Roda), and everything is forgiven and forgotten.

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.