Search

Nuffnang

Day 22: 10 Things About You People Don't Really Expect

Saturday, March 23, 2013




I bet you didn't expect these from me. Here goes...
  1. I dream (until now) of becoming a ramp model.
  2. I got in trouble during high school and I brought a fake parent to the guidance councilor. (Shhh...)
  3. I love cacti.
  4. Although my parents won't admit it, they favor me more than my siblings.
  5. I am afraid of the dentists.
  6. I daydream half of my working time.
  7. I have a secret admirer/stalker.
  8. I still watch cartoons.
  9. I love sniffing new magazines and books.
  10. I had a brief (on-line) affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.