Search

Nuffnang

Day 17: Things That Make You Scared

Monday, March 18, 2013

I am afraid of talking horses. This is not an irrational fear. My fear is based on a personal experience. See, I don't really like horses. I am sure that if I get near them they will kick me to eternity. Plus I hate that they drool. Ewww!!! See, I work near Binondo. And 'kalesa' (horse carriage)  is still a popular commute here. One time, my husband and I are riding in tandem with his motorcycle along Abad Santos St. Suddenly I heard somebody talked. Someone said "Hi, Ehms". I turned to look who it was. And I am face to face with a black horse, drooling and looking straight at me. I want to scream but I can't. Instead I keep on pounding on my husband's backside. When he look behind he already knows why I am being frantic. He then drives away to get me out of there. I don't care if you believe me or not. But, I am really afraid of talking horses. Or even if they don't talk. Just horses. (shivers...)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.