Search

Nuffnang

Day 26: Your Religious Beliefs

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I was born, baptized and raised as a Catholic. I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe in Mama Mary. I believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. I believe that if you are a sinner and die you will be thrown into hell. But I believe that if you accept Christ into your life you will be safe. I believe that everyone should pray always, not just to ask for anything, but to thank for everything. I believe that every house should have a bible. Everyone must attend Sunday masses but not limit oneself on Sundays only. I believe that we should pray the rosary. Above all else religion is not a routine, it is important to have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.