Search

Nuffnang

Day 30: What Changed This Month and What You Hope Will Happen Next Month

Sunday, March 31, 2013

This month I became poorer and richer at the same time. I became poorer because of all my activities this month...Leslie's prom and graduation, my second fun run, movie screenings, almost every one in the house got sick, Mirko and Aily's birthdays, the long weekend. With all of that, along with my regular expenses, my wallet suffered. Parang nag-penitensya din. But also because of that I become richer. Happy memories are created. Priceless memories. I only hope that in the coming months no one in the family will get sick again. More than the expenses it's the worrying that bothers me so much. And I do hope I could find other ways to earn additional income. So I can do more travels, hikings, eat outs with friends, movies, or just pigging out with my family at home in the coming months.   

This is the conclusion of my 30-Day Blogging Challenge. I enjoyed answering the questionnaires. I admit I struggle keeping up since I'm a busy bee but I did make it to the end. Yehey! Hooray to me! (clap, clap, clap). Next challenge please. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.