Search

Nuffnang

Day 12: Things You Want To Say To An Ex

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I believe in the saying 'Past is Past' and as far as the word goes...EX, meaning past, gone, forgotten. I don't want to indulge on the past but for my blog's sake I will answer this topic. And if ever, by some miracle, I can talk to my ex this is what I will say to him. I'll put it into letter to make it more personal.






Dear You,

         Hi. How have you been? I hope you are okay wherever you are. And I sincerely hope you are happy with whatever situation or relationship you have. I keep on telling you before to move on and forget about me. For the longest time I keep telling you that and then I realize it's more like I am telling it to myself. What happened between us is hard to forget. What we had was real. But you hurt me. You betrayed me. You lied to me over and over again. You lied in my face. And during that time I was fool enough to believe everything you said. Even when the truth was slapped in my face I keep on telling myself that you will never hurt me because I love your mom and your mom was good to me. But you did anyways. And you have the nerve to tell me that you lie because you don't want me to leave. To tell you the truth I can't trust you anymore. I can't even trust you to be my friend. I just want to forget everything about you. And I succeed in doing that. I am glad that whatever happened happens. Because it lead me to where I am now. I am happy with my family. And they are my world. I would like to thank you anyways for everything. Good and bad. Happy and sad. You made me stronger, bolder and braver. I really owe you that. But that is all. I wish you good health and a happy life. Take care. 

Goodbye,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.