Search

Nuffnang

Day 18: Disrespecting Parents

Tuesday, March 19, 2013



I am a parent now and of course I am against disrespecting one's parent.  I am not a perfect daughter but I never disrespect my parents. I grew up in a house where there are rules to follow and disobedience results to reprimand. My parents are not strict. They gave me and my siblings chance to express ourselves, they let us have fun and every weekend we go out to bond as family. But they don't tolerate violence and bickering among us siblings. As I said I'm not perfect and I know I hurt my parents when I elope with my then boyfriend (who is now my husband).That is the only time I  defy them. I regret that. The part that I rush things, didn't finish my college and going on hiding with my husband-to-be. Today, my husband and I are making up with my parents by being a good parents as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.