Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, March 06, 2013



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....
  1. I am a winner of 2 free tickets at the movie screening of Oz The Great and Wonderful, thanks to Nuffnang 
  2. Finding strength doing house chores inspite of a busy work week, and (actually) enjoying it 
  3. My brother Bob's family is moving out of my parent's and having a place of their own
  4. My husband for being the most understanding in my trial times
  5. Sunday videoke time with my sister JM
  6. Taco
  7. Registered for our next fun run
  8. My brother Alex is turning a new leaf
  9. Last night's Zumba session with Leslie
  10. Free food at the office (there goes my diet) 

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.