Search

Nuffnang

Friday Letters

Friday, March 08, 2013

Photobucket


Dear Self, You don't have a Windows 8 program on your body so you cannot do everything at once! Oh, it's been a tiring week and I want to have my much-needed pampering time soon. How about some spa Dinah? Dear Nuffnang, Nokia and Abenson, Thank you for sponsoring last night's movie screening of Oz. It was fun. The movie was great. There was a free popcorn and drinks. Plus a gift pack to take home. Looking forward for more free movies. Dear Daughter, Tomorrow is the day. It's your senior's night. I am so excited to see you in your prettiest. I hope you'll have a blast and enjoy the night. I love you. Dear Work, A little break please. It's Saturday tomorrow but I still have a pile of work to finish before the week ends. (sigh...) Dear Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1, Soon...very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.