Search

Nuffnang

Day 19: Something That Never Fails To Make You Feel Better

Wednesday, March 20, 2013



I actually feel sick today. Since last night I have colds and headache and it's getting worse. I can't be sick. I have a movie date tomorrow with friends. Plus Leslie's graduation is on Friday. I'll visit Aily later.  Oh, I almost forgot our fun run on Sunday. See, I have a very busy week. Kaya bawal magkasakit. While others prefer soup and sleep to make themselves better. Me? I want to go home, eat a blueberry muffin, drink hot tea while watching Mulan. This never failed to make me feel better. I guess I'll be doing that later. 

1 comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.