Search

Nuffnang

Day 11: Your Current Relationship

Tuesday, March 12, 2013



Young love, sweet love. That is our story. I've been married to this guy for fifteen years now. We married young. And I am happy to say that we survive as a  couple. You know what they say among couples who got married at a young age. The relationship wouldn't last. Well, in our case, almost. We've been separated a couple of times for a few months due to indifference, financial problems, infidelity and other petty things turn big because we are young and reckless and emotionally challenge. I almost give up on us. I really felt that we have reached the end of everything we tried to work for. But my husband keep on holding on. If he ever gave a hint that he is also giving up maybe we already parted ways for good now. He told me time and time again that he would never let me out of his life. It feels like I'm trapped every time he said that.  But now I realize that what we have is worth fighting for. We already build a strong foundation for our relationship. We just have to keep reminding ourselves why we are fighting to keep ours strong. And that is because we cannot live without the other. I accepted that already. And I'm glad I stayed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.