Search

Nuffnang

Summer, Officially!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013



I've been feeling the heat couple of weeks now, but the summer in the Philippines officially started yesterday, as announced by PAGASA. Classes are over. Mirko and Leslie are busy practicing for their graduation later this week. And  Aily's swimsuit is ready. My father already prepared our inflatable pool for his grandkids. We don't have any swimming plans yet. Whether on the beach or at my bff's clubhouse swimming pool where we frequent every summer. I guess everybody's busy. Well, for now we will make do with our inflatable pool. We will be preparing barbeque while the kids deep in the pool. Just to beat the heat. Afterwards, we can have our family movie marathon together. Oh, I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.