Search

Nuffnang

Leslie's Seniors Night

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Last week is a very busy week for me and my family. One of the reason is my daughter's prom night. I know that is it her prom  and it's not a family event but we were all excited because we rarely witness my daughter wear a dress or even a make-up. Like me, she is very comfortable with baggy clothes and just ponytails on her hair. Make-up are alien to us. Good thing my daughter was also looking forward for her Seniors Night. She told me that she surrender herself to us as long as we make her pretty. See for yourselves.

red and black 










at the venue

the souvenir

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.