Search

Nuffnang

Day 7: Your Opinion On Cheating On People

Friday, March 08, 2013




Cheating is bad. That is my take on the subject of cheating. Cheating is the same as robbing. You robbed a person of their knowledge about something and you robbed them of their rights. I am not being subjective. The truth is I am also a cheater. And during those times that I cheat I felt the strongest of guilt. It's bad. I am really convinced that I am the baddest of all the bad. Telling yourself that you were in the cheating situation because you don't have a choice is the lamest excuse. You cheat and hurt somebody because you chose to. I learned that even after the hurt or whatever bad things somebody did to you, it is not right to retaliate. You will only hurt yourself more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.