Search

Nuffnang

Day 10: Your Views on Drugs and Alcohol

Monday, March 11, 2013

I have a strong belief in the campaign "Say No To Drugs". Illegal drug abuse will ruin everyone's life. Not just the life and future of the user, as well as the hearts and lives of his/her love ones. Nothing will come out good from taking drugs. In the case of alcohol. I am an occasional drinker, mostly beers. My husband drinks too. For me drinking alcohol substance should be a symbol of celebration but taken responsibly. Never drink beyond your capacity. Never drink and drive. And never drink in front of your kids. It would influence them in a bad way. Every child should be guided properly by their parents by setting a good example. Otherwise, they will end up doing the same thing or worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.