Search

Nuffnang

Day 5: 5 Things That Irritate You About The Opposite Sex/Same Sex

Wednesday, March 06, 2013


As I've said before, I can like a person easily. At the same time be warned. If you get into my nerves I would not care a single bit about you. So don't be like these:


  • Dishonest - I hate people who lie. And I hate more those people who was caught red handed but continue to lie.  
  • Obnoxious - No further explanation needed.
  • Boastful - I believe that if you have abilities that is above other people's qualities, be not proud. Instead be humble and smile if commended
  • Overly Attached - Suffocating!
  • Foul-mouthed - Irritating to the ears...and soul!


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.