Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, May 01, 2013



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....

  1. Leslie's enrollment finally done. I am so proud of my daughter doing this on her own. She is now an official 'Iskolar ng Bayan'.
  2. Weekend 'me-time'. I had a (sappy, romantic) movie marathon, read books and ate to my heart's (and stomach's) delight.
  3. Thanks to Ms. Jelyn for the free PBA tickets.
  4. Me and my friends' twice a week practice run....
  5. ....and Zumba. 
  6. Thanks to Ms. Maricel for assisting me in changing the size of my finisher shirt from our previous OFW run. I can now wear it. (Just to clarify I exchange it from large to small!) 
  7. My recent and future fun runs.
  8. Today is a holiday, another time off from work.
  9. Pizza, Puto, Pancit...etc. Free food everywhere from gracious people at the office. Not helping with the diet, of course.
  10. My shopping-bonding with Leslie. New clothes for her upcoming college class. Thanks to her father for providing the cash.  

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.