Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, May 29, 2013



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....

  1. Watched Fast & Furious 6 with my daughter and my friend Dinah and her son.
  2. Energen Family Run last Sunday was fun.
  3. Bonding with my superfriends at Bonifacio High Street because our zumba party was cancelled.
  4. Thank you Lord for the answered prayer. I have one more and I am crossing my fingers.
  5. Aily turns 1 yesterday. She grows fast and cuter. 
  6. I love my new zumba class...it's killing me!
  7. My husband being his sweetest and making efforts to see me inspite of our work schedule.
  8. New movie downloads.
  9. Excited for our annual family swimming party at Rona's place this Saturday.
  10. I am now on level 79 of Candy Crush Saga! hahahaha  

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.