Search

Nuffnang

Puchu-Puchung Fun Run

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Puchu-puchu - a slang word use to describe a mediocre performance.

That is how I would describe our recent fun run via 'Huling Hirit sa Tag-Init sa Kyusi' held at QC Circle. The run was organized by Blue Concept. It was poorly organized. Maybe they lack in promotion because the participants are less than fifty. Registration fee doesn't include singlets. They gave us a bib without a timing chip, so we don't have a way of knowing our official time. The claiming of the bib was done on the actual date of the event. Both 10K and 6K category run at the same time. They gave awards to the 10K top finishers but not on the 6K category. I never made it to the top, of course, but I know that two of my friends did. There were few booths for the sponsors. They gave away puchu-puchung finisher shirt too. But I like the finisher medal. I clock in at 55 minutes for the 6K category, by the way.



Nevertheless, I was with my friends and my husband. We just made the most of what was laid in front of us and enjoyed our time together. 




And here are my loots....








No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.