Search

Nuffnang

The Heat Is (Still) On

Thursday, May 09, 2013


This is today's temperature. But it actually feels hotter. I feel dehydrated. I'm in a room with three functioning air conditioning units that doesn't ease the heat a bit. That is why my boss place another four industrial stand fans in every corner of the office to help. Somehow it does the trick. But not enough for us to wear our coats. With this heat I don't even want to move but my work is piling and my phone calls keep coming. I want to go home already. Take a shower and sleep afterwards. I never like the rain but I am missing it somehow. I love summer. The swimming part specially. But with this heat, the sun shining at its brightest, I fear for my skin. (Sigh). Nothing else to do but suffer. I'll just drink more cold water and keep my cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.