Search

Nuffnang

Finally! Yehey!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

I finally bought the tablet of my dreams! An exaggeration of course. I just bought a tablet that my daughter and I will share. We first agreed that a Coby Kyros 10" would be enough for us. It's cheap but the features are quite remarkable. Well, that's what I thought. When I examine the actual item it fail all my requirements. The quality of the camera is poor. It doesn't have a working Office System. And the applications are outdated. It is only good for browsing. And of course, Ipad is out of the question. I would never purchase any Apple product again after my sad experience with an Ipod Touch. I felt that I've been robbed. It's (almost) disposable. So frustrating. So here's what I decided to buy. Well, it's the one I wanted all along but the price is quite expensive. But if you examine the features it's actually worth it. Plus I get it via Buy-Now-Pay-Later promo in a 12-months 0% interest. Plus an extended warranty of two years for only P1,000.00 (payed in installment also) that covers everything, except when it got lost or wet. And it's the latest edition that works on Android Jelly Bean. Here is my (ours, I mean) Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.