Search

Nuffnang

Election 2013: I Voted

Monday, May 13, 2013




I voted! I practiced my right and share my part for the betterment of my country. I am glad that the queue in my voting precint is organize unlike the other precints. Me and my husband arrived at 7am on the school provided for the voters on our local barangay and at past 9am we're already done. I arrived prepared since I already memorize my senatoriables and local candidates that I will give my vote to. I am now at home watching the news and updates for the ongoing election. I pray that this day will be as peaceful as it can be. And I am hoping that every Filipino voted wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.