Search

Nuffnang

Wear It Your Way With Wacoal

Friday, May 31, 2013

I am not a 'fashionista' per se. For my everyday clothing I favor comfortable and simple attire. But once in a while I want to feel seductive by showing some skin. Here are three fashionable outfits I would love to wear once in a while.

Off shoulder tops. Simple yet sexy. Quite comfortable too.













Plunging neck-line dress. Subtle sexiness. Love it!
















See-through lace tops. Well, I need some courage to wear this.



















The only way I can pull wearing these off is by the help of a versatile undergarment. Thanks to Wacoal, they have a vast line of undergarments for women of any age and for any purpose. And for the three outfits I would love to wear I will choose this 'wear it your way' bra from Wacoal. It has multi-way strap for my off shoulder top, seamless and increased coverage cup for my see-through lace tops and underwire to give fullness when I wear my plunging neck-line dress. 


Someday I will be able to post my pictures wearing my fashionable outfits with the help of Wacoal. You just wait.





No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.