Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, May 22, 2013



Never forget to be grateful for everything given to you. Be reminded and always be thankful. Here goes....

  1. Free movie this Friday...Fast and Furious 6!
  2. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1...finally we met. I gave you as a gift to my daughter but, of course, we both know that you're OURS.
  3. Me and my husband rediscovering QC Circle.
  4. Puchu-puchung fun run at QC
  5. Me and my daughter's shopping spree yesterday. More clothes, shoes and bags for her coming school year. 
  6. Birthdays at the office = free food.
  7. My new playlist...love the songs.
  8. Resolving some 'family issues' with minimum fuss...we can do this!
  9. Enrolled for a new zumba class.
  10. Movie watching and book reading, keeping me away from worries.  

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.