Here are the things that's been giving me the smiles for the past week...
- welcoming Aily to the Christian world
- the food at David's Tea House, so delicious!
- there's a photo booth at Aily's reception and I had my hefty share of poses
- my brother is out of the hospital and is getting well
- and so is my daughter. she is getting better after suffering from flu
- Aling Charing's palabok, addictive!
- our simple, yet meaningful, 15th wedding anniversary celebration
- my downloads are finally finished!
- Dinah's Cambodia-Vietnam trip pasalubong, I haven't receive it yet but I'm happy already
- Jollibee chocolate sundae, last Sunday's guilty pleasure
to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.