Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, February 13, 2013



Let us count the blessings and be thankful for the happiness....
  1. super busy at work but (surprisingly) loving it 
  2. my lucky bracelet, a gift from a friend
  3. first fun run this Sunday, able to register in the nick of time
  4. sweet mangoes from Zamboanga
  5. Aily's pictorial
  6. Mirko's funny reaction as he appreciates my pasalubongs
  7. weekend movie marathon with my father
  8. talks with Leslie about her upcoming Senior's Night, our girly-bonding time
  9. Bob's cooking, my brother keeps on ignoring that I am on a diet
  10. my mom helping me with my chores, a great relief!

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.