Search

Nuffnang

Saturday 9: The Way We Were

Saturday, February 09, 2013




Saturday 9: The Way We Were

  1. In honor of Valentine's Day next week, what's the most romantic movie you can think of? Oh, it's battle between 'Just Like Heaven' and '13 Going On 30'. I dream of a guy who would do anything for the girl she loves. And I love Mark Ruffalo.
  2. The Way We Were was a tearjerker. Do you think that most real-life love stories end in heartbreak? Or do you believe in happily ever after?  I believe that happiness is what you make of your life. In every relationship you have to go through heartbreaks to make you stronger. So for me it's a combination. Sometimes you have to shed a tear so that you can wear a smile one day. 
  3. What's your favorite love song? This is hard. I have lots on my list. But I will choose 'Because You Love Me' by Celine Dion. It's my husband song for me.
  4. In 1993, Barbra Streisand married actor James Brolin, who first became famous as Dr. Steven Kiley on Marcus Welby, MD. Who is your favorite TV doctor? Doogie Howser, MD. 
  5. In 2012, Streisand renewed her contract with Columbia, where she's been recording since 1963. So she's been with tha same label for fifty years! Where have you worked the longest, and how long was that? Before my current and my previous bosses broke their partnership, I was employed with their old company for 8 years. After that I stayed with my other boss for 3 years with his new venture. And then, my current boss pirated me from my other employer. I've been working with his company for 3 years now.
  6. Sam Winters once worked as a hostess in a chic bistro in Worcester, PA. That's why she frequently gets frustrated by bad service in restaurants- she's certain she could make it run more smoothly. Where do you find yourself getting annoyed most often? At work, with my loud and obnoxious officemate.
  7. Have you ever taken a polygraph test? No.
  8. Crunnchy, smooth or organic peanut butter? Neither. I don't eat peanut butter.
  9. Describe your favorite sweater. It's green, with hood and pockets on the front. It's a gift from my mom. 


9 comments

  1. Have you ever seen the movie "You Can Count on Me"? It's the first time I ever noticed Mark Ruffalo and he's very good in it. And, come to think of it, I think he's good in just about everything, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babs!!! LOVE Barbra! Mark Ruffalo is a thoughtful kind of cerebral handsome that I think works so well. Love Just Like Heaven and 13 going on 30. :)

    Thanks for your comment and linking up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to check out this Mark Ruffalo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I forgot about Doogie! Meeemories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GASP -- NO PEANUT BUTTER!!!

    I shall have some for you then!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are a lot of those kinds of office mates out there it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just dropping by too invite you to come and link up. It's my Saturday bloggy takeaway and it only two weeks old so I'm just out drumming up some business.

    http://chandodaddy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/saturday-bloggy-takeaway-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower via Networked Blogs.

    I host the Thumping Thursdays Blog Hop, if you are interested in dropping by then. :D

    Thank you!
    Diana from Nanny to Mommy
    http://www.nannytomommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment and follow returning the love. So happy to find myself here.

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.