Saturday 9: The Way We Were
- In honor of Valentine's Day next week, what's the most romantic movie you can think of? Oh, it's battle between 'Just Like Heaven' and '13 Going On 30'. I dream of a guy who would do anything for the girl she loves. And I love Mark Ruffalo.
- The Way We Were was a tearjerker. Do you think that most real-life love stories end in heartbreak? Or do you believe in happily ever after? I believe that happiness is what you make of your life. In every relationship you have to go through heartbreaks to make you stronger. So for me it's a combination. Sometimes you have to shed a tear so that you can wear a smile one day.
- What's your favorite love song? This is hard. I have lots on my list. But I will choose 'Because You Love Me' by Celine Dion. It's my husband song for me.
- In 1993, Barbra Streisand married actor James Brolin, who first became famous as Dr. Steven Kiley on Marcus Welby, MD. Who is your favorite TV doctor? Doogie Howser, MD.
- In 2012, Streisand renewed her contract with Columbia, where she's been recording since 1963. So she's been with tha same label for fifty years! Where have you worked the longest, and how long was that? Before my current and my previous bosses broke their partnership, I was employed with their old company for 8 years. After that I stayed with my other boss for 3 years with his new venture. And then, my current boss pirated me from my other employer. I've been working with his company for 3 years now.
- Sam Winters once worked as a hostess in a chic bistro in Worcester, PA. That's why she frequently gets frustrated by bad service in restaurants- she's certain she could make it run more smoothly. Where do you find yourself getting annoyed most often? At work, with my loud and obnoxious officemate.
- Have you ever taken a polygraph test? No.
- Crunnchy, smooth or organic peanut butter? Neither. I don't eat peanut butter.
- Describe your favorite sweater. It's green, with hood and pockets on the front. It's a gift from my mom.