Search

Nuffnang

Giving Life of Pi A Second Chance

Saturday, February 09, 2013



Last night I decided to quit reading Life of Pi because it's killing my brain cells. I already started reading my collections of horror stories just to wake my sleeping brain. I stopped on the 36th story because I can feel the fangs of the monster becoming a nightmare once I close my eyes for the night. Well, back to the Life of Pi. The pacing of the story was so slow but I read this comment from Leigh Reznik..."It started really slow, but I'm glad I didn't give up on it. The ending made it well worth it. " I guess I'll continue reading since I never gave up on any book yet. I'll keep you an update about this if it's really worth anything. 

'The reason death sticks to life isn't biological necessity--it's envy.' 
                                                                                    -Life of Pi

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.