Search

Nuffnang

How Well Does Your Spouse Know You

Friday, February 15, 2013

This is a Valentine's Day Link Up hosted by Melissa. My husband and I had been busy with work that we only answered the questionnaires last night before going to bed. We haven't seen each other for three days and we are still catching up on each other's activities for the week. And our Valentine's Day celebration was postponed and will be celebrated tonight. But here's how we answered the questionnaires...

How long have you been married?
Him:   14 years
Me:    14 years

Where was your first date?
Him:   SM North EDSA
Me:    SM North EDSA

Where was your first kiss?
Him:   Inside a bus, on a ride going home
Me:    I don't remember

Who first said "I Love You"?
Him:   Me
Me:    Him

What were your wedding colors?
Him:  None
Me:   No theme, we had a civil wedding

What is her most commonly used phrase?
Him:  Ewan ko sa'yo!
Me:   Whatever!

Who is her celebrity crush?
Him:  Wentworth Miller/Robbie Williams
Me:   Wentworth Miller

If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
Him:   Coke/Ice Tea
Me:    Coke for him, ice tea for me

What is the best meal she has ever cooked for you?
Him:   Sopas
Me:    Sopas

What is the worst meal she has ever cooked for you?
Him:   Nilagang Buto-buto
Me:    Nilagang Buto-buto

What is the most played song on her Ipod?
Him:   Never listened to her music
Me:    As of now it's "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys

What would she say is your most annoying habit?
Him:   Frequent drinker and goes out with friends too much
Me:    Immature

What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
Him:   Play games on her cellphone
Me:    Read books or play games on my cellphone

If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be?
Him:   Nothing, she doesn't have much, it would be a waste
Me:    I'll kill him if he will try to do such a thing

What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
Him:   When she's happy and not irritated at me, and she's adventurous
Me:    He constantly tell me that he likes the curve on my lower back, it's kinda sexy daw
  
What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
Him:   Mocha Frap
Me:    Tall Mocha Frappuccino

What's her blog name?
Him:   I don't know
Me:    It's not right, but it's ok (My husband can't answer this)


Well, what do you think? Does he know me enough?





No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.