Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, February 06, 2013



Let us count the blessings and be thankful for the happiness....
  1. Leslie staying positive inspite of not passing the UPCAT
  2. and she's more involve in finding a university for her college course
  3. my Sunday jogging at Luneta with my husband...super enjoy!
  4. new Zumba choreography at home, thank s to my sis!
  5. being in good terms (somehow) with my boss, but he's still in my 'I don't Like This Person' list
  6. Juan dela Cruz...hahaha! I love Coco Martin
  7. busy but unstressful week at work
  8. Aily and Mirko...super kulit! super cute!
  9. my husband and his pasalubongs in the morning
  10. more tikoy!

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.