Search

Nuffnang

Dragon's Fortune in the Year of the Snake

Wednesday, February 13, 2013


I read from Yahoo!She a report regarding Feng shui expert Joseph Chau Kam Shing's annual forecast. Master Chau is self-proclaimed geomancer. And his forecast for this year of the Water snake is looking good for us born under the year of the Dragon. Here it is:

Dragon (1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012) The luck of people under this sign has improved. They must be calm to stay away from troubles. In terms of money, they are expected to have a stable income although they are warned against ‘speculative investments and gambling.’ Love is good for Dragons. Single people born under this sign may the opportunity to have blossoming love affairs. In fact it is even considered lucky for them to plan their marriage if they have an exclusive partner for quite some time.

And to add more luck, my wish of a lucky bracelet came true. A friend from the office gave me a gift yesterday. And with it she wishes me good fortune and good health. I feel lucky indeed! Not just because of the gift but because of my friends who cares enough for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.