Search

Nuffnang

I'd Rather Go Home and Read Books

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

That's how I felt after a half day's work. I was so irritated with my boss. He's unreasonable in every sense of the word. Actually, I almost leave as soon as I set foot at the office and he talks to me. There is no reasoning with him though it is obvious that everything he is telling me are a complete nonsense. It won't help with the project we're at. Actually, I can do my job perfectly without him interrupting me. He's just making things worse. I tried ignoring him the whole morning, but it's impossible. I just kept myself busy to avoid being  more irritated. All morning I am thinking about going home and reading my books. It would made more sense than staying here at the office.  I just hope that time would fly the fastest today. 

Read this from somewhere....


No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.