Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday Happy Thoughts


happiness is....

  1. 10-days holiday vacation
  2. gifts, gifts, gifts (I keep on receiving gifts but I haven't given anything to anyone yet, yaikss!)
  3. I can smell the BONUS coming (still crossing my fingers though)
  4. hubby consistently bringing home take-outs when he goes home coming from work 
  5. free food at the office (forget the diet)
  6. rediscovering Prison Break series, I really love Scoffield's eyes 
  7. shing-aling, my new addiction
  8. my very cooperative clients
  9. debt-free Christmas
  10. my daughter, my niece and my super kulit nephew

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.