Search

Nuffnang

No Christmas Party For Me on 2012

Thursday, December 20, 2012

This year, while some friends I know are busy going to Christmas parties here and there, I won't be attending any.  Our company never prepare Christmas party ever since. December is a very busy month for us so nobody bothered arranging parties. Also, I will not attend two Christmas party given by my elementary and high school batch mates. I am simply not in the mood to see them all (hehe). I don't think that my bff's and I are having our party too. Too busy I guess. And finally, we won't be having a Christmas party at home. No exchange gifts or anything. We are simply celebrating my brother's birthday on the 24th. 

But for what it's worth, we will still be celebrating Christmas on our own way. The important thing is that my family is well and all together on that special day. Whatever it is we are doing.

So, Happy Christmas everyone!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.