Search

Nuffnang

Friday Letters

Friday, December 07, 2012

Photobucket


Dear December, You're here already! Dear Last Night's Kare-Kare, Why are you so good? I'm craving for more and it's not good for my diet and budget! Dear Zumba, I miss you na. Hope I can fit you in my busy schedule (which consists mostly of sleeping and eating). Okay, I don't just miss you...I need you! Dear Boss, I know that our company is going through tough times. It happens with other companies once in a while. The important thing is the whole Conluck family is helping together to save the company. You need us, and we need you. I just hope you'll find the courage to stand up and be our leader. We can go through this with flying colors. AJA! Dear Husband, I hope you get to read my wish list post. There's a lot of things meant for you to fulfill. Dear Daughter, Thanks for the pasalubong from Baguio. I missed you this past weekend. Don't worry we'll go back there together with the whole family. Dear Christmas, I still can't feel you. 

1 comment

  1. Hi there! I'm Hanna. I found you through Tuesday's blog hop, I'm just really late:) I love making new friends!!! I am your newest follower via GFC. Happy Holidays! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xooxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.