Search

Nuffnang

Friday Letters

Friday, December 07, 2012

Photobucket


Dear December, You're here already! Dear Last Night's Kare-Kare, Why are you so good? I'm craving for more and it's not good for my diet and budget! Dear Zumba, I miss you na. Hope I can fit you in my busy schedule (which consists mostly of sleeping and eating). Okay, I don't just miss you...I need you! Dear Boss, I know that our company is going through tough times. It happens with other companies once in a while. The important thing is the whole Conluck family is helping together to save the company. You need us, and we need you. I just hope you'll find the courage to stand up and be our leader. We can go through this with flying colors. AJA! Dear Husband, I hope you get to read my wish list post. There's a lot of things meant for you to fulfill. Dear Daughter, Thanks for the pasalubong from Baguio. I missed you this past weekend. Don't worry we'll go back there together with the whole family. Dear Christmas, I still can't feel you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.