Search

Nuffnang

Feast of the Holy Family

Monday, December 31, 2012

I don't really post anything on Sundays. Not on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and neither here on Blogger. Well, Sunday is my family day. Usually my schedule is full...full of household work! And attending mass, of course. And this is why I am blogging tonight. My daughter and I attended mass this afternoon at San Isidro Labrador Parish Church. Today is the Feast of the Holy Family. And after the homily I really felt blessed. As the Parish Priest coveys on his sermon, family is the most important foundation of a person. Even Jesus, knowing that He is the Son of God, still listens to His parents. Mary and Joseph. 

And I felt really blessed for my family. We don't have much but we are very happy together. They mean the world to me. And I'm glad I choose them over my fancy of choosing a selfish happiness. I almost made a huge mistake that could break every member of my family's hearts. I prayed God for a divine intervention and I knew that my prayers were answered. Because we are still living together happily. We had our lives back. Slowly, we are making our dreams come true. 

Almost all my prayers today consists of thanking God for everything. The blessing, the guidance, the forgiveness. And my only wish is for my family's good health and safety. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.