Search

Nuffnang

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Wednesday Happy Thoughts


happiness is....

  1. 4 day long weekend
  2. being amenable with my (not-so) estranged husband
  3. Mamu is at peace, though we will miss her, it is a relief that she is no longer in pain
  4. weekend movie marathon with Leslie
  5. sick but still able to work
  6. pizza
  7. not gaining weight even after being absent on my zumba class
  8. blog friends
  9. my sweet daughter
  10. books, books, and more books!

to know how this started and for credits on the image, click here.

2 comments

  1. Pizza, books and coffee always make me happy ;) visiting back from womanhoodwithpurpose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.