Search

Nuffnang

Friday Letters

Friday, November 09, 2012

Photobucket


Dear God, Thank you for your graces and blessings though I know I don't deserve it. As my prayer goes always, please touch my heart. Dear Husband, I still don't know what to say to you, but I am somewhat relieve that we are talking. 'Amenable', that is the best word to describe our situation. I don't want to keep my hopes high, I just want us to be there for our daughter always in spite of our differences. Dear Friends, I love you all! Thank you for always being there, listening to all my dramas and encouraging me to keep on going. Dear Haters, Well, goodluck to you! I don't hate you, I just pity you. As I said, insecurity is a disease so get well soon! (hahaha). Dear Boss, Thank you for being the most understanding of all. Though I fail to be at  work on time (most of the time), you have an unyielding trust in my work performance. Dear Life, Take it easy, I am trying to be good! Dear Heart, Hope you find your inspiration soon. I hate being sad most of the time. I feel like a robot. Doing things because it needs to be done, without any reason to do so. Dear Lips, Smile!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

love to hear from you...

Lakbayan


My Lakbayan grade is C!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.